Thursday, July 31, 2008

This game is brought to you by the body "A" for Screenshots!













I came across this really cool site that made the alphabet using the corpses of noobs in Halo.  

Wait?  Is that my body in that one?  

Oh, must be some of the elite players too...

I can't imagine getting some of these being very easy but I congratulate all who toughed it out, spending countless hours in saved films flying the camera around... getting different angles... to include the rifle or not the rifle... staring at the tv upside down...

But wow, this is pretty amazing!  I would like to see some of the letters revised, but they all seem recognizable enough.

You know, they kind of remind me of something I saw on Sesame Street when I was little...

They also made a really neat video with just the "best of" their screenshots.  I may have to submit some of mine!  I should have a few that I'm proud of.




No comments: